Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My First Day of Preschool, Disneyland, Happy Birthday Dad, BYU vs. UCLA


These past few weeks have been busy, but so much fun for our family. It will be weird not to have any trips for the next little while. To start off, last Thursday was Tyler's first day of preschool. YEY! He was so excited. But, there was a problem. We were supposed to leave for S. California on Wednesday to meet up with some friends. Scott still thinks I am crazy, but I was determined to have my little guy go to his first day of pre-school. I mean, with 6 kids (4 girls and 2 boys) I wouldn't want him to feel left out for any reason!! So, he went and loved it, and we ended up leaving on Thursday after preschool. (It was worth it to me!) On Friday, we met up at Disneyland with some of our good friends from Northern California, the Vincents and the Warrens. Too much fun! There were BYU fans EVERYWHERE. Saturday was, of course, GOLF Morning for the guys. Then we left for the BYU game at 12:45p.m. And yes, the game didn't start until 3:30. I continued asking why we needed this 3 hour buffer, explaining that as long as I am there before kick-off I am happy. Once we hit the traffic, thanks to a massive wreck, I had to apologize for complaining to the men. It took us over 2 1/2 hours to get to the game. Tobi and Scott ended up jumping out of the cars to run to make it before kick-off, while we wives parked the cars. CRAZY! It was pretty funny, because they jumped out of the cars pretty far from the Stadium. I am sure glad these 2 guys are in such great shape!! It ended up being a really fun time, even with the loss. And then, finally, Sunday was Daddy's Birthday. The Big 29! It was a very relaxing day. So, now we are back in Las Vegas getting life going again. Here are a few pictures of the events. I didn't take any pictures of the game though, which I was sad about.

Maressa, Tobi, Andrew, Tyler, Scott, and I at Disneyland

Who got the teapot duty with the kids? Sorry Scott! I am sure it was enjoyable!

Me and Maressa

Happy Birthday Dad! (With Tyler and Scott's Favorite homemade German Chocolate cake. Yes a 4 yr. old LOVES that cake. Funny!)
I think Haley started blowing first she was so excited!


18 comments:

Mary and Ryan said...

I think that is great you wanted Tyler to go to his first day of preschool before you left. I totally would have done the same thing. Disneyland looks like it was a blast!!Very cute pics!

Steph said...

I am so jealous you got to go to the byu game - both of them so far ---- we watched them out here with a big group of people over at our house (yes, there are quite a few byu fans out here in NC) and it was a pretty fun game, until the last 5 minutes....I always hope the games go well for my sake cuz Chip is happy or not due to the outcome of the games ---- but looks like fun --- you look awesome --- how you get in such great shape?

The Rogers said...

how fun! and i would have done the same thing with the whole first day of preschool. my kids just left for D-land this morning with my parents...it is the annual grandparents take the grandkids to disney land for a few days week. i miss them alread, but have gotten tons done.

Jess Perry said...

I am glad you had so much fun on all your adventures. And I have to agree with you to! I would've done the same thing with Bryn and preschool. And Happy Birthday to Scott a few days ago!

smithfam said...

Cute pictures! You need to talk Maressa into blogging. Its fun isnt it???? I got to hear all about your fun time. Thanks for giving maressa grief about getting me my fudge! LOL My left butt cheek and my inner thighs loved that yummy stuff!!

Lance and Becky said...

That looks like sooo much fun! I love Disney Land, and I'm so glad you guys had a great time there! The game would have been so much fun too! We really wanted to go, but with the two kiddies it would've been a little chaotic! Happy Birthday Scott! I just know that cake was very yummy! You're such a cute little wife Ang!

Lance and Becky said...

P.S. you look fabulous Ang, you're absolutely beautiful!

Michelle said...

Happy B-day to Scott. Looks like you had a ton of fun. We're off to D-land in a couple of weeks. I'm sure Caleb will have ball and Isaac will cry the whole time! You're lucky you could leave Haley and Joshua to have fun someplace else.

Jeff and Kandis said...

Sounds like fun, hey Jeff's birthday is tommorow and Michael's was last friday. September is a busy month for you too.

Brooke said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun weekend!!! I can't believe that Tyler is in preschool already. I'm glad you guys were able to make it to Disneyland...love that place!!

elizabeth kartchner said...

happy bday to scott! looks like you had so much fun!
tyler looks SO big!! can't believe he's going to preschool!

steph said...

I am so sad we missed Disneyland and the game. It looks like you guys had tons of fun. Darn preschool!!! I don't even want to show Maci the pictures because I know she will be sad and start asking to go to Disneyland with Tyler and Andrew. We should try it again next year

Christine said...

Looks like the Fullers and Vincents tore up Disneyland or at least the tea cups! I love going to Disneyland - good times!

Can I also say how mad I am at your for moving to VEGAS while my TYLER is trying to go for this LONGER HAIR - it is driving me crazy and I can't find someone who can cut it like you!

Lyndsie Field said...

Very fun! I can't wait to take Zac to Disneyland...I'm hoping to run the 1/2 marathon there next summer...I need tips from you Ang. I ran 6 miles yesterday...it was quite the accomplishment for me, so we'll see if I can work up to it! :)

Jess Perry said...

Okay I just had to leave you a note and tell you that I am getting so excited to come and see you! It will be great and sad it is so fast!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Ang - I hate to be such a nerd but I seriously love this blog thing because I am catching up with such cute, fun people that I love! Tyler & Haley are super cute...I loved all the pics of the BYU pride and the wedding...beautiful! Do you love Las Vegas...last time I remember you guys were in Cali!?
I was thinking about running a half marathon in Vegas in Dec...you said you were running alot, is it hard to train there because of the heat! Okay I still talk (write) too much but I would love to hear more how you guys are doing and get caught up! I talk to Clarkie every month or so...feels like not much has changed but I guess we are older and have kids...still kinda weird to me but I love it! Keep me updated chicka...I am going to add you to my FAVS - k! Luv ya! C. Freeze, Cami!

Bea said...

How fun!!! Your babies are no longer babies... they are soooo cute!!! You guys looked like you had an awesome time. Happy for all of you! This blog world is pretty amazing. It's good to keep in touch with all of our "P-town" friends as Christine would say.

Nicole Cave said...

You've been one busy mom haven't you!?