Monday, September 3, 2007

Fun Times

I know I have been terrible at posting lately. First, I started reading the “Twilight’ series, which everyone else has highly recommended. That took up a few straight days of doing nothing else but reading. Can I just say I loved those books. I really wish that I didn’t have to wait until next fall to finish them. Oh well, if anyone has any new book selections please let me know. I need some new books to start on.

Then, we went up to Utah all last week. It was beautiful up there. I absolutely love the fall time in Utah. We were able to, celebrate my Dad’s birthday, play tennis, go to a family reunion, BAR- B-QUE, see old friends, and of course, the BYU GAME! Which, turned out to be a success, with the win. It was so much fun. And my amazing Mom gives me such a break with the kids. They absolutely adore her, We just got home late last night, and so pictures will come soon.

7 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

Ang, I am so sad I didn't get to see you! Last week was pretty crazy for us, I'm so sorry! It sounds like it was pretty crazy and fun for you all too! Man, you have to let me know when the next time you come into town is...and I think we might be heading up to Vegas to go to the UNLV game, so we'll see you then :)

steph said...

Yeah, you are back in blogging action!! I am glad you guys had fun in Utah and I agree, your mom is the BEST. You know she's Maci's 3rd grandma and she has talked about her several times since we saw her in June. I'll talk to you later this week!

smithfam said...

Ok I am tired of hearing about those dang books! I am just going to have to go get them a nd read them I guess to see what all the hype is about! You crazy Vegas mormon girls! LOL Maressa is excited for your weekend at Dland. I told her to get me some fudge. Make sure she does or else. HAHA Have fun!!

heather telford photography said...

Good thing i didnt see you again!! Too Cool!!:) J/K sad I missed ya next time Ill try not to be SO BuSy!!

elizabeth kartchner said...

ang, i am glad you loved those books. i started reading a book titled "uglies" i'll let you know.

i bet next fall won't even be the last one of the twilight series. i hope not atleast.

Brooke said...

Hi Angie--you, along with everyone else, has finally convinced me to get the Twilight series. They sound great! I'm glad you guys had fun visiting Utah. We'd love to meet up with you guys sometime when you visit, although I know how busy it can be visiting with family, etc... Jeff and I talked about planning a trip to Half Moon Bay next Labor day to meet up with the Fishers, Smiths, etc... We should gather up all of us transplants to have a P3 reunion up there next year!!

Jess Perry said...

I know you posted this awhile back, but I am reading this series and I am addicted. I don't even want to sleep at night because I just want to read. And I love Edward. He is so intriguing!