Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Go BYU!
















Those of you who know Scott, understand his complete loyalty to BYU Football. He has to be one of the biggest fans. So, we made our way up to Utah for the first Kick-Off of the season. It turned out great, because they won! Yeah! It was extremely hot the first half, so thank goodness for Grandma Nash who kept Haley and Jake (Brandon and Brittany's little guy) home. She is wonderful! We are now heading down to watch the UCLA vs. BYU game this Saturday. It should be a lot of fun. I have to add, that I let Scott create the playlist for the blog. I did do a little editing, but I had to leave the ACDC song on for his football season!

6 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

Love the shirts you guys! Your family is so stinkin cute! I so wish I could've seen you guys at the game! It was sooo hot huh! Didn't it remind you of when we went when we were pregnant...haha!

steph said...

Joey wants to know how come Tyler is smiling in the picture with Angie's mom and not smiling in the family picture!!

Also, Scott, we think that you should use this family picture to go out in your Christmas cards this year!!

Jess Perry said...

Your family is so cute. I love the shirts. I wish I could've seen when you when you were up here, but we will get together when I come to vegas!

elizabeth kartchner said...

i am glad you guys are 'fully invested' in the cougs! ;)

ps i like scott's playlist!

Christine said...

You Fuller's are WAY TOO cute! You have a ton of cute family pictures! And I agree, your Christmas card picture should be of you guys wearing BYU attire.

Fuller - Tell your mom HI for me. I always loved talking to her when she came to visit - she is so much fun!

Camille said...

I agree with Fisher...I can see it now...A Cougar Christmas...:)