Thursday, February 21, 2008

A much needed visit from Grandma!


Yes, I am finally updating our blog. Thank Heavens for Grandmas! This is a great week for us, because my Mom is here to visit. The kids love it! (Sometimes I truly believe they love her more than me!)

To start off the week, we went with Tyler's Preschool to the Anderson Dairy Farm. It was such a cute little tour that ended with a big bowl of ice cream for all of us! Yummy! - as if we don't eat enough of that already.
Here is Tyler and his Best friend Mo! They have a blast together!

Then, we headed out to the Mirage hotel to check out the "Secret Gardens, Dolphin Habitat". It was actually a really fun place to go. It was set up like a Zoo with plenty of White Lions and tigers. We were really enjoying it until it started pouring rain on us! We were so not prepared. I mean, it never rains in Vegas, right? Considering the weather, we had such a fun time. The kids loved the Dolphins!
And yes, a Baby Bump picture will be coming soon!

We LOVE Grandma!

It started pouring rain right during this picture! Haley obviously was loving it!

And what's a trip with Grandma without all of the fun toys? My Mom always brings the kids the cutest things. She bought Tyler this cool firetruck puzzle, which he loved putting together.

And for little miss Haley, she brought the cutest sunglasses. Haley doesn't like driving in the car without her glasses on, because she hates when the sun gets in her eyes. She cracks me up. She is starting so young!

We also had plenty of time to shop, shop, shop! (Scott, I'm sure, is loving me!) I have so much fun shopping with my mom. We found such cute clothes for the kids. Although, I have decided, that having 2 girls is going to be so difficult. They have the cutest girl clothes, and to have them match is just double the fun. It has been such a great week. We are really going to miss having Grandma here.

24 comments:

Steph said...

I am SOO glad you finally posted...cuz starting to wonder if you fell off the planet. Sure things are busy with 2 kids and 1 on the way. How fun to have your mom there- i am very much looking forward to going home to Utah next month and visiting my mom!!! Your kids are darling!
xoxooxox

Amber said...

Grandmas are the best!! We just got home from visiting grandma & grandpa in NC. It's so hard to leave, but we're grateful for the time that we had together, as I'm sure are you.

Unknown said...

What a fun field trip! I'm glad your mom came to visit! I'm sure you enjoyed the extra help too I know I always do.

heather telford photography said...

Its so cute how much they love there grandma.. Looks like a ton of fun!!

Jenny Fuller said...

Angie, these are so cute :) I cant believe how old Tyler and Haley are getting!

Francis Family said...

I love when my mom comes out to visit as well! What would we do without them! How fun to go see the dolphins, lions, etc! I wish we had some things like that here in Cleveland! Your kids are just adorable!

Christine said...

Dang it -- if you were still a California Girl I would have been able to chit chat with your mom! Remember to good ol' days of pushing the kids on the swings at the park with your cute mom! Good times, good times!

BTW - LOVE Haley's coat! And Scott better get a 2nd fulltime job to support dressing 2 girls! I remember Joy's husbands saying - wait until you have 3 daughters and your wife dressing them all the same!

Michelle said...

I'm glad you finally posted again. I was getting a little tired of looking at the picture of your cute brother and his wife to be. But I know how it is. Never enough time to do anything you want. Cute pictures. Your mom is always so much fun to have around.

Nicole Cave said...

Ok, you really look alot like your Mom!!

Angela and Mike said...

Thanks for letting us hang out at your place tonight! I'm so excited that you have a blog and we are moving close to you guys. Your kids are darling and it seems like you have a great mom and "grandma". You are right though, does it seriously ever rain in Vegas? I guess so. Haley looked like she loved it though.

See you again soon.

familyofroses.blogspot.com

Lori said...

Oh, how fun!!! I just love it when the grandparents come to town. Looks like you guys had a great time. Adorable pictures!

Corinne said...

I agree...mom visits are the best! Sounds like a fun trip! Your kids are so cute as always.

Lance and Becky said...

I love your mom! She is so darn cute! I need to go see her! I love it when my mom comes into town, it's so nice huh! You guys did some fun things, and that field trip was awesome! Your kids are too cute Ang!

paigeandbryce said...

Your kids are getting way too cute Ang! Hope everything's going well with the pregnancy

Lindsey S. said...

Who doesn't love Linda! I was just thinking about her the other day and almost called but I got busy with work. :( You'll have to tell her hi for me and that I'll be calling to say hi because I haven't talked to her forever and I'm really missing that girl! You really have one of the coolest moms ever! Those kids are lucky to have such a fun grandma! Just as lucky to have you as a mom! :)

Lyndsie Field said...

how fun! i'm sure you love having your mom come to town just as much as your kids do! it's neat how close you and her are...i guess that's part of being the ONLY girl! the kids are still cute as always...and so are you! :)

elizabeth kartchner said...

Looks like fun to have Grandma come visit!!

And yes we need to see your baby bump!!:)

love ya, liz

smithfam said...

Yee haw you finally posted!! LOL

I am glad that you were able to visit with your mon! Looks like you had a great time!

Mary and Ryan said...

Your mom is so much fun! You are so lucky you got a visit from her!

Mitch said...

Scott! whats up? oh my gosh so stoked I found you! Hope all is well! I am in Utah trying to make it back to paradise (Mission Viejo). My wife is Pregnant and due next month. So stoked! Looks like you guys are doing great. Check out our blog when you get a chance!

Jeff and Kandis said...

how fun, your mom is so cute. I miss her. Thanks for letting Shea come and stay with you guys. She had the best time and could not get over how cute your kiddos are. She said they were much cuter in person.

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Ang - Luv seeing little glimpses into your life! Hope the pregoness is going well for you and that you got a little R&R when your mom was in town...always luv your pics! Cami

Holland said...

i can't believe how much you look like your mom. your kids are adorable. i bet you are darling with your baby belly. really if you come up to utah we will have to get together.
nicole

Anonymous said...

I miss all of you but I look forward to seeing you soon!