Sunday, August 19, 2007

MISS YOU



Those of you who don't live around family know how wonderful it is to have them come and visit. We were so lucky this summer to have my brother Rich (Uncle Chi Chi) live with us, and help work at the stores. Then, we had another surprise when my other brother Chris (Uncle Kiss), moved down for a couple of weeks to work at the stores also. We had so much fun swimming, shopping, eating, watching movies, wrestling, and so much more. We are so sad that the fun had to come to end and that they had to head back to Utah to start school. WE REALLY MISS YOU GUYS!! By the way, they are two good-looking, eligible bachelors. If any of you have any cute women to introduce them to, let me know!!







10 comments:

elizabeth kartchner said...

i bet they are such fun uncles! my sis comes home in november-but she might be taken(chris):) atleast they're not too far away.

Nicole Cave said...

I have two very cute little sisters...but I never know if they like being hooked up or not!!

Lance and Becky said...

how fun Ang! I'm jealous! I miss my family so much, so the time you get to spend with them, you just savor the moments huh!

steph said...

They should both go check out the women's volleyball team and check out Chelsea. I think she is #1....not sure though. She might be hard though during volleyball season.

Michelle said...

Sounds like you had a great summer with your brothers. I'm sure Tyler loved having boys around to play with.

Lance and Becky said...

By the way Ang, the picture of your little family is darling, you guys look like a little model family!

Mary Stuart said...

There is nothing like family. Like Nicole said, we have two cute younger sisters. One just bacame single too! It is too bad they live in Utah!

Christine said...

Hey Fuller - I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that one of them is still available in about 16 years...'cause you know Emily would be a great daughter-in-law for your mom!

Very cute family picture - love your hair like that! Have a great day!

smithfam said...

Hey Christine!!! I thought that you have Emily saved for one of my boys!! HEHEE


Angie-- Sounds like you had a fun summer with your bros. UM! Why are you not commenting on my blog missy? Am I not blonde enough for you? HEEHEE. We were all talking about how all of your freinds are cute , skinny, young and blonde. What is wrong with that picture?? We miss you! Your family picture is gorgeous!

Amber said...

Angie,

Totally blogdropping again. You guys look like you are always doing something exciting. And with some of teh other comments I too have a younger sister who is a total babe....if they're interested. She'd probably kill me if she knew I was saying that. Oh well.