Friday, August 10, 2007

** 40 Things about Me **

I decided to make a list of "a few things about me". Some people do 100, others do 20, and for some reason I decided to do 40! Maybe I will add to it later on and make it 100. So here they are in random order.

1. I love summertime nights in Utah

2. I love to Chew on Ice (which probably contributes to my terrible teeth problems!)

3. I love to watch and play any sport (except hockey and Boxing). I’ve got a lucky Husband.

4. I love to exercise, and I especially love to run - I can’t go a day without it!

5. I have no fashion sense at all, and have to take my Mom or Husband shopping to help keep me in-style and cute. Pathetic I know.

6. I drink water all day, and go through hundreds of water bottles a month. (The tap water in Las Vegas is terrible!)

7. I hate seafood, but am learning to taste different types of fish each week. Take Halibut, Tuna and Mahi Mahi off the list of dislikes! I am sure I will soon be eating Sushi!

8. I am obsessed with getting good at tennis. Luckily my husband is really good and is teaching me. I just got my first tennis outfit!

9. I could never go off sugar. I have to eat some treat at least once a day.

10. I qualified for the Boston Marathon but didn’t end up running it (Sorry Linds!). But I plan on running it sometime in my life.

11. I have never been to the East Coast.

12. I love vacations in Hawaii or anywhere tropical

13. I consider my hands and nails completely ugly (my nails never grow long and pretty)

14. I don’t like to grocery shop, but love having food in the house

15. I love being tan, but I don’t like laying out

16. Two of my favorite places to walk around are Target and Costco (I guess they are probably every young Mom’s favorites!)

17. I love BBQ’S

18. I love being a Mom and wouldn’t want to do anything else in life

19. I love Cookie Dough but not the cookies

20. I love Salads, and can eat one everyday without getting sick of them

21. I Can’t Stand Chuck E Cheese. ( Am I a terrible Mom?)

22. for some reason, I like to hear/read the celebrity gossip each day. (Even though I know I shouldn't care!)

23. I am competitive with any games (even board games!) I blame it on growing up with 5 brothers!

24. I always feel like each lesson I teach in YW’s always needs a treat/thought/favor to go along with it.

25. I am a “picker” with scabs or anything like that. (It is the WORST habit ever!)

26. I hate scary thriller movies, and I WON’T watch them.

27. I am one of the most un-flexible people you will ever meet

28. I LOVE Fall time when the leaves change and I get really excited for College Football

29. I have lived away from home for 5 years now, but still get homesick for my family and make sure I see them every couple months.

30. I worry over silly things, and when a normal person would have forgotten something that happened 3 months ago, I would still be worried sick

31. I am super picky when I cook with chicken, and it takes me an extra 30 minutes to use a knife and fork to cut away any bloody parts, ligaments, or tendons (Sorry!)

32. I don’t enjoy late night movies and it drives my husband crazy. I am an early to bed early to rise girl!

33. I take a safety pin to my eyelashes each time I put mascara on, and separate every eyelash (I have done this for years. It is crazy!)

34. I have the best parents in the world

35. My favorite toppings for Yogurt or Ice Cream are: Sprinkles and Marshmellow Creme

36. I don’t like trying out new restaurants. I like to stick to the ones I know I love

37. I can’t sing at all, and barely open my mouth when I do

38. I am 2 for 2 with babies who do not take a bottle or pacifier, and cry for the first 3 months of life. Go Figure!

39. I can’t honk at other people in cars, because I don’t want to make them feel bad

40. I don’t like talking on answering machines. I do it if I have to, but I definitely prefer not to

14 comments:

Nicole Cave said...

We had a few similarities. One that I noticed was the flexibility factor. Charity is in gymnastics and can do the splits all three ways and I say she gets it from her Dad because when I first met him, he could do them down the middle. I have always been jealous of that. Also the competiveness. Ashton and I are both competitive. Hey could you send me your e-mail. Thanks...mine is cavebunch@cox.net

Lyndsie Field said...

Very fun to learn new things about you! I never knew you were a picker too...bad habit!! :)

Lindsey Lee said...

Ang, that is so funny...we have so much in common. I was nodding my head to most of those! Don't worry, someday we WILL do the boston marathon together!! I would love to do it again and you have to see the east coast. Boston is my favorite place to go now! Call me when you get in town, we can run together.

Steph said...

ang - It was fun to read about you ----- so many of those things you said I thought "that's same as me". Anyways, would love to talk to you in person sometime....and call me sometime, as I don't have your number. we can catch up --- it's so funny hearing how much you love to run- as i remember in bball how much you hated it --- but that is how I am too; now I like it.

Christine said...

Reading your "40 Things about Fuller" makes me really miss ya even more. Had no idea about the safety pin thing - no wonder my eye lashes never look like yours!

I'm also a little disappointed that SEEING SCOTT IN WHITE SWIM TRUNKS didn't make your top 40 list...hee, hee, hee!!!

You know I love ya!

Anonymous said...

I think you forgot to mention that you HATE suprises. one day i am going to make you wait for the winner of American Idol.

steph said...

Angie, I was hoping to read something new about you, but I am pretty sure I already knew all of that. I still had a great time reading it though.

By the way...we need to work together on these handouts for YW because we are giving the same lessons each week, right?!?

Lance and Becky said...

Ang, you are the cutest! We have so many things in common, it's funny!

elizabeth kartchner said...

Ang, I had so many flashbacks to fun times when I was reading this. I am glad you haven't changed:))
And I can't believe you still use a safety pin-your eyelashes are amazing though! You are the cutest!
And yes, we do need to get together when I'm done there!!

Mary and Ryan said...

So I have a 41, 42 and a possible 43 for you.

41- You love hot tamales(you kindof started an obsession with them in Highschool) every time I see or eat them I think of you.
42- Your Mom is like one of the girls, so fun to talk to.

43- You used to have a blistex addiction

I remember you doing the eyelash thing. Its a good idea, I remember Liz and I tried it for awhile after we saw you do it. I always poked myself in the eye.

Fuller Family said...

So True Mary! I can't believe you remembered those things. I will definitely have to give you and Liz a free lesson on safety-pin eyelash separating!!

Amber said...

Angie,

So I'm totally blog dropping. I loved reading your list. You're so cute. Just wanted to drop you a note and say hi. If you have any cute YW ideas send them my way. Thanks!

Michelle said...

I loved reading this list. Some of them made me totally laugh. I thought there was no way I could come up with a list of funny & unique things about me. But the more I've thought, the more I've come up with so you can look for a list to be published from me very soon.

Brooke said...

Angie-loved your list. The eyelash thing freaks me out though. You must be very skilled to have never poked your eye! You have such a darling family!! Who knows...maybe baby #3 will be the lucky charm???