Friday, March 28, 2008

Last Few Road Trips

I know I may not be the writer of the family, but I wanted to post a few of the things we have been doing this month. I am getting so close to having this 3rd baby, that we decided to drive to see both of our families. It is probably going to get a little harder, once we add a third child, to do the 4-5 drive. I am down to about 1 month now. YEY!
We started by going down to Southern California to see Scott's family. It was very fun and relaxing. One of the days we took the kids to Lego Land, because none of us had ever been there. The kids seemed to have a great time!
We were also able to be there to celebrate Scott's youngest sister Brooke's "Sweet Sixteen" party! They had about 20 girls go to the 'Old Spaghetti Factory' in Newport. It was hysterical.
Then, last week, Tyler was out of preschool for Spring Break. I decided to brave the trek alone and drive to Utah for the week. Haley only cried for about 3 hours of the drive. Don't ask why, because I have no idea! But, we made it, and Scott flew in on Wednesday to join us for the rest of the week.
We had so much fun celebrating Easter. I wish we had a backyard, because all the kids wanted to do was jump on the tramp and play outside.
We made sugar cookies, decorated Easter Eggs, and had our annual Money Easter Egg Hunt. I swear, all my brother's found the good eggs this year. Haley and I only ended up with $3! Tyler and Scott found about $15, and each of the boys found over $20. Okay, something is wrong with that outcome. I got mad at them for shaking the eggs first, and leaving behind any with a jingle. Little Stinks!
We had such a great trip though. I love Easter and being with my family.

The kids on Easter Sunday!
The kids with Uncle Steve!

I also wanted to post a picture of the girls in the Nash family. I am so excited that there will be 3 of us now. Since I grew up with 5 brothers, it is so nice to add some 'sisters' to the family!

25 comments:

Melissa allred said...

cute pictures ang! Let me tell you it is a whole lot of fun to have girls in the family! I am excited for you too!! You look great! Your kids look darling in their Easter outfits!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

It's always fun to be with family isn't it! Luv your cute little kidos in their Easter gear...you look beautiful, hope you are feeling well :) Cami

Angela and Mike said...

I LOVE those easter outfits. I'm pretty sure they are the cutest kids ever. I'm glad you guys had fun on all your trips. Good luck with baby #3, let us know if we can do anything to help since we are going to be living close by in a just a week or so.

Michelle said...

Way to be brave and go on all those road trips. That's the last thing I want to do when I'm pregnant. I love all the pictures. When are you guys trekking back to P-town? Caleb has been talking about Tyler a lot recently.

Nick and Sabrina Zurcher said...

Angie- it's Sabrina Zurcher (Snow) from hair school. Katie gave me your link to your blog. It's so fun to see your cute kiddie's! They are adorable!!! You look amazing. I can't believe your having number 3 I had to look at the pictures again (really hard) to notice you are pregnant. I am so glad I found you I have been wondering what happened to everyone. I am taking our blog private soon so leave me your email and if you want to take a look.

Lance and Becky said...

I love the pictures Ang, and can I just say, you look amazing...I know how you probably feel, but trust me, you are a babe! Love the kids Easter outfits, they are so darling!

Kristen said...

It looks like you have been having some fun!!! You look so cute and it going to be so fun for you to have another girl! I love girls! We are just awesome! :)

Tiffany said...

Cute! You have been busy... It was so fun to see you Ang. You look great and I'm so excited for you to have three little munchkins! That's crazy.

Christine said...

You are way too cute pregnant girl! I remember when my kids were little and how much they loved going to LegoLand. Man, your kids are looking so grown up to me...is that possible! You and I are still 29 -- I crack myself up! I just aged you and rolled back a decade for me!

Corinne said...

Your kids are darling...I love the Easter pics. We did lego land last summer - - good times!! You look amazing!!

shannon davis said...

what are the fuller sisters? chopped liver? thanks for the bday shout out last week. ty and hay are teenagers now and I can't believe your having a third soon. crazy.

Lori said...

How fun!! Looks like the kids had a blast! What a good idea to take some road trips before the new little lady arrives. I can't believe you only have a month to go ... you're just so tiny Ang, you look like you should just about be reaching your half-way mark. =)

Jess Perry said...

I love your kids easter outfits!! You look so awesome and I can't wait until your little one is here!!

Kylee Brown said...

I cant believe how big Haley is getting! She is so adorable!

Amber said...

So glad you were able to take some fun, & hopefully, relaxing trips before life gets crazy again with #3!! You look fabulous, by the way. Of course, your kids look adorable, nothing surprising there. :)

Nikki Hansen said...

I can't believe you only have 32 days to go!!! Congrats - you look great!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

Nakita Ellis said...

Angie! Just saw your blog link pop up on somebody else's blog and I'm excited to see how things are going for you! Congrats on the pregnancy!!! And congrats on Richie being engaged! How EXCITING!! Hope all is well:)

Holland said...

You don't even look pregnant. I wished I looked that good when I was prego. Your family is darling.

The Larsons said...

Congrats to you as well! I hope the pregnancy is treating you well. I am now at about six months, and have officially popped out. I can't believe that my stomach has three months to grow... I can't possibly stretch any further! Are you and Scott still Archuleta fans? When will you be in Utah next?

Ashley L.

Lindsey S. said...

Jame and I are driving to Vegas tonight to check out UNLV. Its on the list with our top three schools! I'll let you know as soon as we know if thats what we end up choosing!

Lindsey S. said...

I know, it really isn't that far! We had such a good time down there. We still haven't decided but it looks like it is much more of a possibility now! We'll see... You have your baby so soon! How exciting!

Lance and Becky said...

10 days holy cow! How in the world are you feeling? So ready, I'm sure :) Good luck, love you, and I can't wait to see pictures!

Lance and Becky said...

Come on baby Fuller, would ya hurry it up! I'm waiting to see pictures of cute little you!

Holly Park said...

Angie--look at your darling family! I can't believe how much time has passed since HS! I have heard bits about what you've been up to and we've been in similar boats...darn these careers our husbands picked! It keeps them too busy! Well, I'd love to hear where you're at and what you're up to these days--good luck with the new little babe!
Holly (Peterson) Park