Thursday, October 11, 2007

We've got a Mission...

Haley, waiting for her party to start!

…To Celebrate Haley’s Birthday! She turned 2 years old today. It is hard to believe that she has been in our lives for 2 years already. She has the sweetest, yet spunkiest, little personality. She brings so much life and excitement into our home, and we love her so much!

For her birthday this year, we had a “Little Einstein’s” party. We actually had her party last Saturday, and so you can imagine her surprise when we woke up singing Happy Birthday to her, again! 2 birthdays for a big 2 year old! She walks around saying, “Happy Birday Hadey!” It is so darn cute! My parents are the best, and drove down last weekend to help with the party. We love you guys! We made little T-shirts for each child with their name on it, took them on a balloon hunt, had pizza, and the Best Part of All…. Mine and my Mom’s invention of the “Rocket Cake”! It looks a little pink, but it was still cute!

Haley is such a little jumper and tumbler, that for her birthday, we got her a little trampoline that she can bounce on all she wants. She is in heaven! Happy Birthday Haley!! We LOVE YOU!

All of the kids in their new shirts
Haley in her new P.J.'s on her new trampoline
ROCKET!!

18 comments:

Jess Perry said...

Angie, that cake is awesome. You guys are so great! Aren't parents the greatest ever! My mom was with me all along helping me plan Bryn's party!! Tell Haley Happy Birthday and she is such a cutie!!

Mary and Ryan said...

So cute!! What a fun party, and good work on that cake. Making a rocket would not be easy, you did wonderful!!She is a doll, I had no idea how close in age Dallas and Haley were!!

Tanner Family said...

Okay so I am totally impressed with your cake, it turned out really cute! Happy Birthday Haley! I thought about her today as I was shopping for her, it is way more fun to shop for girls! I hope she had a great day!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Haley. You're so cute and I'm glad we got to see you last week. The cake is awesome and the trampoline looks like so much fun. Angie-I need to start hiring you and your mom to do all the parties for my family.

Shannon "Fuller" Davis said...

what a party... i am jealous i didn't have those growing up. happy birthday haley! 2 years... man... by the way angie nash fuller you and scott are dead for not filling me in on the latest and greatest. seriously dead.

bubblegumandlipgloss said...

what a cute cake! looks like everyone had lots of fun. i love kids b. day parties, although they always turn out to be a lot more work than I thought they would be...but it's worth it!

Lance and Becky said...

How fun is that! Don't you think it's almost more fun for the parents than the kids! You did a wonderful job on the cake, it looks fantastic...they're hard, but soooo much fun, and I bet Haley loved it! You sure made it a special day for her!

Camille said...

Wow, I can't believe she is two. It seems like just last week when I came over to see her when she got home from the hospital.

heather telford photography said...

She is so adorable!!! Angie I cant believe its been 2 years thats crazy!!She really is a little model, just like her mom!

Nicole Cave said...

Chanel had a great time. It was wierd dropping her off because I feel like she is getting too big. I can't believe she is two today!!

Brooke said...

I can't believe Haley is already 2!! Seems just like yesterday, she was just a brand new baby. Love the rocket cake...you guys are very creative!!

Lindsey Lee said...

Happy BIrthday Haley! She is so darn cute. Owen loves the little einsteins too! And let me tell you, Owen would be over to your house everyday to jump on that trampoline!! Owen is privaledged to share the same birthday month as cute cousin Haley!

steph said...

Happy Birthday Haley!! We wish we could have been there zipping along with Rocket and all of the kiddos..."pat..pat..pat..pat!"

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Ang - Okay I think you out did us all! The cute shirts...the rocket cake..and don't get me started on the trampoline gift! Could you plan my little girls 4th birthday in March! You are the bomb girl - what more can I say, super cute! Luv Cami

smithfam said...

2 years old already!!! I remember when you were ready to POP her out. So cute!
I love the trampoline! My kids would probably figure out some whacko stunt to do on that one!!

Lyndsie Field said...

Birthdays for kids...aren't they fun?! I was looking at your blog with Zac on my lap & as soon as he saw the cake, he said "A Rocket!!" Impressive Ang!! We missed you the other night! And I'm going to email you with some questions about running...you're a pro, so I'm sure you'll have the answers I need! :)

elizabeth kartchner said...

She looks so grown up!! Ang you did such a great job on making her birthday party special.

How fun!!

russandkatie said...

I would never expect anything less from you with that cake. You always were the culinary expert!!! How fun, what a cute party idea!